Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

A few things I'm loving this week:

1) My amazing family (obviously):






(photos via my mom's camera)
2) Bagel Thins
       Have you all tried these? By far, my newest obsession - they have quickly surpassed my love for daily English Muffins

3) Long walks around the Fan
     Due to the spained ankle (thanks a lot, Michael Jackson), I have replaced my runs with long walks around Richmond with Jerri. Yesterday, we walked from our house to Carytown.....which leads me to my fourth and final love....

4) Sweet Frog
    Doesn't get any better than this!! Mango/sweet cream yogurt topped with fresh kiwi and strawberries.
I. Die. 


Whoever came up with the idea for choose your own yogurt/toppings is a genius. A genius, I tell you!!  I hope he/she is living the high life because they certainly deserve it!!

                                             (Not my actual yogurt...photo from VAfoodhead)

Hope you have a happy Wednesday!

Till next time -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment