Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oops...

June 21, 2011 -
Official first day of summer,
Longest day of the year, but most importantly...
National Wear Your Lilly day!!!


And guess who forgot about it this morning while getting dressed? THIS GIRL! Oops.
Maybe my Lilly bag that I carry my lunch in every day counts? Yes? No? ...Maybe so??

Another big "oops" of the day:
While driving to work this morning, I rear-ended another car. Nothing that we could see on either car was damaged (thank you, Jesus!). We exchanged information and she is taking it to see if anything under the car was damaged. Keep your fingers crossed that everything will be fine.

In other news, I made the best dinner last night! Greek Nachos!


I got the idea and recipe from Not Without Salt........its a definite "must try!"

Till next time -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment