Friday, August 5, 2011

MIA

I've gone a little MIA from blogging, and I must apologize to you all.

Work has just been so crazy!

Here are some {illegal} photos A took while we were enjoying the Greenbrier last weekend:

3-way playoff for the win - Holes #17 &18

Naturally, when you go to a golf tournament in West VA - this is what you see....WVU color camo

John "crazy-pants" Daly smoking on the course


Kenny Perry...Oh, sooo classy...right, A?

Bill Haas...one of the top 3 during the tournament

 Miranda Lambert

My love

Annnnnnd, I'm about to go MIA again.
I'm heading for a weeks vacation to Oriental, NC - don't know much about it, other than it being the "Sailing Capital of NC." 
{via}

Looking forward to doing nothing after this crazy week!

Happy Friday!

Till next time-
M



No comments:

Post a Comment