Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to the grind

Back to work on this sunny Monday morning...brain is complete mush...

Just day dreaming on where I was this time last week...


Can't. Focus.

And since I can't focus, what am I doing?? Blogging. Go figure!

I digress.

Had the best week off. Got some serious sun, caught a few fish, read a lot of books, had amazing dinners (doesn't hurt to have fresh seafood right outside your door) and got to spend time with A's loving and fun family.



This weekend, A and I got inspired by our past few weeks and decided to make the best. lunch. EVER.
We made fried green tomato sandwiches (inspired by the Greenbrier Classic golf tournament) with goat cheese, bacon and arugula.
{photo via}

Peach Sweet Tea (from a week spent in the South)
{via}

and fresh Peaches and Cream (my absolute favorite as a kid when eating at the Main Dining Room at the Greenbrier Hotel).
{photo via}
I now have a new found respect for homemade whipped cream - my arm still hurts from whisking!

Off to get some coffee to hopefully jump start my brain cells!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Till next time-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment