Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I've said it once..

and I'll say it again....

Martha Stewart is a genius!

While perusing the internet yesterday, I found Martha's take on Cinco de Mayo and just had. to. make. it.
2 out of 2 people agreed last night (A and myself), the dinner was a success!

Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Sauce

{photo and recipe via}

I found a Salsa Verde at Kroger that had Jalapenos in it and I think my heart stopped. It gave this recipe the "kick" it needed and I didn't even have to put Tabasco on it (which is what I usually ALWAYS do to my food). I was in foodie paradise!

Black Beans with Lime
{photo and recipe via}

All that was missing were the Margaritas

Enjoy!

Till next time-
M

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this recipe too! Cinco de Mayo is my fave!

    ReplyDelete