Friday, September 23, 2011

Will you be my neighbor?

How appropriate is it that yesterday was National Elephant Appreciation day, because today I'm not feeling very appreciative of the "Elephant" that lives upstairs.
{via}

A and I have an upstairs neighbor that is just plain LOUD but this mornings antics take the cake!
At 4:30am we heard a very loud noise that woke both of us up. Since our liquor cabinet crashed earlier this year, I think we both are more sensitive to loud noises that occur during the night. Anyways, we heard this loud bang upstairs and both agreed that our neighbor must have dropped something (I swear shes an insomniac), and tried to go back to sleep.
Well, not 2 minutes later - she starts running the vacuum...at 4:30am...in the room right above us!!
Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it!

But even my annoyance at my neighbor can't deter my good mood and excitement for this weekend!

Why?

Because on Saturday, A and I are heading to Charlottesville to go to the UVA/Southern Miss football game with this cute couple:
MZ & D {photo completely stolen from FB...oops!}

MZ is my best friend, whom I met while living in Roanoke. I can't wait to see her!



Cheers to the weekend! It's Friday!
{via}
Till next time-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment