Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm addicted..

to Foodgawker.com.

Seriously.

....it has become a problem.

Why focus on work when you can find any recipe to anything you want - all the while looking at some of the most delicious pictures?

Case in point:
Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
{Foodgawker via}

Early Fall Ratatouille
{Foodgawker via}

Bananas Foster French Toast
{Foodgawker via}

Slow-Baked Mac and Cheese
{Foodgawker via}

Italian Tomato and Mozzarella Crostini
{Foodgawker via}

Caramel Apple Cake
{Foodgawker via}

Chipotle Turkey Burger
{Foodgawker via}

I might have just loosened my belt after looking at those pictures...

But even with the increased appetite, angry bank account and weight gain - I can't stop looking at this site.

Its official...I'm a FoodGawker addict. And most likely, after you read this blog post - you are too!
(Sorry, I'm not sorry??)

Till next time-
M

1 comment:

  1. I was drooling over all the photos and then, surprise, I saw my own! :) Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete