Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh, hello!

Welcome to my world!

I'm a big blog fan and thought to myself...why not start your own? I know I'm not the most exciting person in the world, but I definitely feel like this is a creative outlet that I would enjoy and who knows, maybe other people will too.

Still trying to get the hang of all this, so bare with me people...

Let me introduce myself...
I am a newbie to Richmond, but not to VA. Lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years before deciding Richmond was the next stop. I enjoy the simple things in life - reading books (and of course blogs), porch sitting, music (Coldplay is my favorite - can you tell by my title?), a glass (or two) of red wine, great food, and spending time with my family and boyfriend.

Till next time -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment