Monday, May 23, 2011

Hacked.

There is nothing better than waking up and seeing you have 34 emails that have "bounced back." Awesome - my personal email was hacked. I found out that my account had sent over 150 emails to some of my closest friends - aka: my old boss, my current boss, my old co-Junior Leaguers, and many others that I had no clue existed in my address book. Some of the emails were links for  boogie nights, spanx and swimming pool sealants...Nope, not embarrassing at all.

I don't know about you guys, but I had a great weekend! Full of fun with friends and manual labor (thanks, A)!

I got the chance to go out with 2 girls I work with Friday night. A lot of wine was consumed which lead to a lot of dancing. I know at one point I was having a dance-off with a small Asian man. Nope, not embarrassing at all...

After nursing my awesome hangover on Saturday morning with some couch time, I planted some flowers that A had brought back from his trip to Lowes, and then helped him mulch the front and backyard. We went to dinner at an amazing pizza place and ended the night with a glass of wine (or two...) on the front porch.

Sunday, we met up with friends for brunch at Kuba-Kuba and then continued the overhaul on the backyard.
We put down some pea gravel to make an area for the fire pit. I think it looks pretty great and will be useful for our Memorial Day partay next weekend! We ended the night with Grilled Corn, Veggies, and chicken with a homemade pesto sauce! Summer is officially here and I couldn't be happier!





Till next time,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment