Friday, May 20, 2011

Is this heaven?

When I am driving to work in the mornings, I usually listen to the radio. Today, they were talking about the end of the world, which supposedly will happen tomorrow. One the questions they were asking their listeners was, "What will your last meal be before the Rapture?"

The responses were funny to listen to. A girl called in saying that she was highly allergic to peanut butter, so her last meal will be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich since, you know... shes going to die anyways. Another caller said Chicken Parmesan. He was obviously Italian.

This crazy topic got me thinking ... what would I choose?

It was a slow moment at work, and after a few moments of surfing - I found my "heavenly" last meal -

                             Strawberries with Cream Cheese Stuffing and Graham Cracker Crust

(via Pintrest)
Its the perfect way to go out! Thanks to A and his strawberry pickin' skills this past weekend while home in NC, I wont even have to make a trip to the store!

In other news, the Eric Church concert was a lot of fun! Never a dull moment when you're around a bunch of country folk, that's for sure. I only took one photo -

I have only one comment from the night:
   While standing in line to use the bathroom, and when I say bathroom - I mean, Porto-potty...I saw two different sets of girls go into one potty together. How is that even possible? When I'm in there by myself, I'm extremely claustrophobic. The thought of having another person in there with me, freaks me out. Now, don't get me wrong - I enjoy the girl-talk bathroom conversation just like every other female, but I feel like girl-talk Porto-potty conversations are a little extreme, yes?

Okay, thats all - Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!
See ya'll on the other side!

Till next time (maybe) -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment