Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaack.

I'm thankful to be back in the regular swing of things - hopefully my posts will get back to normal as well.

My trip to NYC was mighty successful - I got to see most of my awesome customers, eat really amazing food and even do a little sightseeing & celebrity spotting!

My sales rep Julie and I had about 3 hours to kill on Monday afternoon and decided to walk around the city.

We breezed into Tiffany's where I got an awkward photo with the World Series Trophy:


And also popped into Bergdorf Goodman's to do a little drooling (hello, Louboutins!!). On our way out, we saw a Paparazzi in the window taking photos. Before I knew it, I was shoulder to shoulder with Jessica and Ashlee Simpson!! No photos to prove it, but this is a photo of them walking out of the store (Jessica is totally pregnant, btw):

{via}

Unlike many New Yorkers, I was actively celebrity watching the whole time I was in the city and managed to also see Anthony Weiner and his wife, Huma walking down the street. They are a hard-to-miss couple due to how beautiful (and pregnant) Huma is, and well....you know what Anthony looks like...

All in all - a great trip but I'm so happy to be back with A!

We took advantage of Richmond's restaurant week on Friday night by going to Bistro 27.
I'd never been there before and frankly, never really paid much attention to the place but I really enjoyed it! Smaller atmosphere, great service and awesome food...doesn't get much better than that!
If you get the chance to go - definitely take advantage of it!

Tonight, some friends and I are planing to walk up and down Hanover Ave. Hanover is a well known street in the Fan district (where I live) that has become known for it's "Halloween block party." Most of the homeowners go above and beyond decorating their house for this one day event and thousands of people come to the area to experience all the fun.

{via}

No costumes for me this year, but I'll leave you with the cutest Rockette Toy Soldier I've ever seen - my little sister, Eliza (costume made by my amazingly crafty Mother):



Happy Halloween!!

Till next time-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment