Monday, October 10, 2011

Highlights...and a haircut

Lets see...where shall I start?...

Friday night, A and I (once again) went to Cinebistro and saw:

{via}

It wasn't the best or the worst movie we've seen, but we walked away agreeing that it wasn't as exciting as we thought it would be. Don't get me wrong though - I'd gladly sit through a boring movie if Ryan Gosling was in it!
Saturday morning, I chopped 4-1/2 inches off my hair - I was ready for something new (mentioned here). I'm pretty happy with it, and surprisingly A is too (he wasn't so keen on the change).
After an afternoon spent cleaning up the apartment, this pretty lady came to visit from NC:


We ended up sitting outside for most of the day/night with our neighbors, watching football and laughing around the fire.

Sunday, A and I drove up to the VA State Fair. We rode the ferris wheel, ate some funnel cake and got to see The Band Perry!



All in all - a great weekend!

Till next time-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment