Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love is all that matters after all


Feeling overwhelmed with love by the outpouring of support from my family, friends and coworkers. I just want to say thanks again to everyone who reached out to me. It really meant a lot and I can't begin to describe how much I appreciated your thoughts, well wishes and prayers.

I was watching a Carrie Underwood concert with A and his sister last night and when she preformed this particular song, it spoke to me (I know, I know - its so cornball). I have so much love in my life and thats what I need to focus on. Everything that was lost was material. I am extremely lucky in love, life and friends.

Trying to get my life in order - bank accounts have been closed,  replacement ID has been ordered and many phone calls have taken place. Taking one day at a time.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Till next time -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment