Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"What are you going to do with it?"

I'm new to this whole blogging world, but since I began talking about starting one - I've heard the same question over and over again, "what are you going to do with it?"

I hate to admit it, but I have been asking myself the same question. Upon starting the blog, I came to the conclusion that I will post, write, and share whatever I want. I don't want to theme my blog, or use this as a popularity contest, or even try to use this as a platform for issues I believe in...I just want this experience to be fun for the both of us and use this as an opportunity to share all the random things that run through my head. Hopefully, you get the picture and will enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

If I want to review a new restaurant  - I will.
If I want to talk about what I am doing today, tomorrow, next month - I will.
If I want to post on something I like, don't like, etc - I will.

Whoa, watch out...Marit, the bad-ass is in the building!

Till next time -
M

No comments:

Post a Comment